TIC Service Group
TIC Service Group imports test equipment for geotechnics, earthworks and pavements in the Asia Pacific region. Our innovative products are used for soil investigation, compaction control, pavement rehabilitation, ground investigation, site characterisation, geotechnical drilling, asphalt depth testing, concrete depth testing, material testing and laying concrete pavements.
TIC Service Group work closely with the product manufacturers to service our clients effectively. Our role is to:
- Educate the Asia Pacific market and specifically our clients about the products we are a distributor for
- Provide ‘in service’ technical support, back-up and customer service to our clients
- Train our clients on the products they have bought or rented from us
- Carry out or manage product repairs
- Provide spare parts
- Manage calibrations
- Liaise with the product manufacturers
We also have a limited range of equipment available for rental, hire or lease.
TIC Service Group has excellent connections and contacts in the geotechnical industry, particularly in Australia and New Zealand. Join our online geotechnical community on LinkedIn and become involved in relevant geotechnical discussion groups.
TIC Service Group began operations in November 2005 and has been supplying the geotechnical, earthworks and pavement industry with test equipment since then. The company is based in Albert Park in Victoria, Australia.